Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Tell Me Something Good

I'm linking up with Jennifer at Rowdy in First Grade for her Tell Me Something Good linky party!
It seems like every "new year" my family is constantly moving fast- especially this year with Big Kid in kindergarten and Little One in daycare. It's nice to stop and focus on the good things at school and home!


At school, my class is great. Really great. I hear so many people talking about issues that have already popped up or how chatty their class is and it makes me quietly nod and smile. And knock on wood.

At home, I am SO happy that Big Kid is happy at kindergarten. It's my first time being a parent-teacher and I can finally relate to my team members who are juggling different roles. Big Kid loves his teacher (he's already told me that- and he said that she looks younger than her picture on the website- too funny!) and he's made some friends in his class. He is so proud that he gets to buy hot lunch, check out library books, and bring home his "homework." We've already gotten two e-mails from his teacher (which makes me think I should e-mail parents more) saying what a great role model he is for other students. I'm a proud mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment