Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tell Me More!

I'm linking up with the fabulous Amy Lemons at Step into 2nd Grade for her "Tell Me More!" linky party!


Here are some interesting tidbits and quirks that I have...don't judge! ;)

1. I am married to my semi-high school sweetheart. We met when I was a senior and he was a junior.

We are celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary in August. And yes, my two boys inherited Daddy's dimples. :)

2. I have never lived in a house with more than one bathroom. Ugh.

3. I am a big Minnesota Twins baseball fan (even though we're going through another "rebuilding year"). I get it from my mom. My husband and boys don't mind, though! We have a season ticket package that we split with some family members. Our youngest went to his first game at Target field when he was about 5 months old. He's now been to 3 games and he's about 8 months- his 4th is on Saturday. :)

(Our oldest isn't pictured here- he was already inside with Grandma!)

4. I've decided painting my nails is going to be my girly thing in a house full of boys.

5. I love wearing funky socks- especially in winter with my tall boots. Then no one knows!

6. I eat my M&Ms after sorting them by color. 

7. I had one day off of school when I was little for a snow day (technically it was because the temp here in MN was too low and the governor cancelled all schools). Since I've been teaching, every year I've had either a late start/early release or a full snow day. Last year I thought we'd break that trend but we had an ice storm on Leap Day! Crazy! This photo is from that day- sheer ice under that snow. 

8. I'm a reality TV junkie. I don't even remember what scripted television is like. ;)
I am so glad season 10 of this started:

And I still watch this in the summer:

And I'm looking forward to this:

9. I grew up with cats. Lots of them. We had three cats that all had kittens at the same time to make a total of 21 cats at once. We gave them away for free. I now have one dog. Just one.

10. I am a cheap date. I don't drink fancy coffees and I don't get my hair done in a fancy salon. I don't like seafood and I don't drink alcohol. Order me a Coke with a cheeseburger and fries and I'm all good.

But make sure it's Coke, not Pepsi. And definitely not diet.

I'll be back tomorrow with my thoughts on Chapter 2 of Cafe!


1 comment:

  1. ohh girl I'm a fellow Coca Cola Classic lover NO Pepsi yUCK!

    ReplyDelete