Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2012

More Free Fonts: Day 5- dafont

The last site I will share with you is dafont. This site offers a lot of free fonts, some for a fee, some for personal use and some for commercial use. Many are free for personal use and a donation is requested for commercial use. There are also trial versions of fonts that don't give you all of the characters. Most of the time the trial versions have the alphabet but not the numerals.

Remember: Click on the font to link to the download page!


This font also comes with a second file that is dotted letters so you could use them for kids to trace



This is a trial version which includes the upper and lowercase letters but no numerals

Just because I like this one!

I have had a lot of inquiries about the Homegrown Doodle Font I posted here. I think it's now for sale and no longer free. Here is the link Purple Onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment