- Listening- to our Vikings lose on one of the games...luckily I still have a chance in my Fantasy Football League! Plus we are *this* much closer to Amazing Race now. :)
- Loving- I FINALLY found a navy blue and white striped infinity scarf of Groop Dealz. If you haven't checked out that site yet I'd definitely recommend it! It's sort of like a cross between Groupon and Etsy. I even told my sister (who works for Target Corp. in scarves/belts/handbags) that they needed to find one and sell it there.
- Thinking- I have SO much to remember for tomorrow! We had conferences last week and I got a few e-mails over the weekend. I wanted to keep a list so I e-mailed myself at work. :)
- Wanting- I need someone to do my laundry. Since hubs has been out of town and I have a sicky, we have a TON of it.
- Needing- I've already planned a few things in my lesson book but I need to get some more filler stuff.
- Music- Farley wanted us to post some music that we like to play in our room- I love Pandora. I usually play Antonio Vivaldi Radio but use Kidz Bop as a bribe. :)
I'm wondering how my kiddos will be on Monday with Daylight Savings...